- Removal of Loose or Dangerous Materials;
- Design, Testing and Installation of Fall Arrest Systems;
- Installation of Ladders, Platforms and Guard Rails;
- Cleaning, Atriums, Post Construction, etc;
- Joint Repair, Mastic Replacement and Leak Sealing;
- Gutter Cleaning and Drainage Repairs;
- Anti-Pest Systems Installed (Birds and Rodents);
- Glazing Repairs;
- Wall Tie Replacement;
- Security Measures.
Building Managers are beset with problems, leaks, spalling concrete, degraded sealants, slip brick problems not to mention safe access for maintenance. We have a skilled team able to carry out repairs, construction or other maintenance in all locations, safely and with minimal disruption.
Our capability and flexibility allows us to deal with a range of projects large or small. High Rise, Low Rise, inside or out we are happy to discuss your requirements to ensure your needs are met. The quality of all works is covered under our ISO 9001 certified procedures and OHSAS 18001 certified procedures are in place to direct the management of operational safety.
We specialise in the installation and maintenance of fall arrest systems and would be happy to quote for either ad hoc works or an integrated package including access audit, annual inspection, testing and compliance management.
We work throughout the UK and overseas, and will be happy to discuss your building related problems with a view to providing you with an effective solution.
Fall Arrest and Access Specialists, we offer:
- Annual Inspection;
- Anchor Testing;
- System Renewal;
- System Handovers with Building Acquisitions;
- Compliance Management Including essential Paperwork Co-ordination.
We also undertake building survey and inspection work.