- Graffiti Removal;
- Paint and Coating Repairs;
- Strengthening Works;
- Pest Control;
- Masonry Repairs and Construction;
- Parapet Repairs or Replacement;
- Bolting for Stabilisation;
- Vegetation Removal and Root Treatment;
- Highway, Rail, Private Sites, Airports, UK and Overseas.
Bridges are built to cross difficult terrain, our bridge maintenance teams have the skills to overcome a range of access difficulties to provide you with cost effective repair or construction services.
Large or small we can carry out the work you require with minimal disruption and to a high standard. Projects recently completed include re-skinning a 50m high railway viaduct in new brickwork, repairing scour damage in active culverts and local painting repairs to a Listed Viaduct in the SW of England.
All staff carry CSCS cards and works are undertaken in accordance with OHSAS 18001 (Safety Standards).
Whatever your access requirements we have the qualified and experienced staff to solve your maintenance problems:
- Rope Access;
- Confined Spaces;
- Pontoon and Boat Access;
- Rail Structures (RISQS and PTS);
- MEWP and other powered access;
- Tower scaffold;
- Bespoke access solutions (trusses, cables, platforms).
We also do inspection works, single bridges to groups of 1000’s.
Contact Us Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on YouTube Follow us on LinkedIn
Tel. 01270 589 615