Having worked in a range of hazardous environments since 1987 you can trust the Group’s training division to provide solid practical training that will keep you and your staff safe.
The areas covered by our Safety Training Courses are:
- Work at Height – fall arrest, safe use of ladders, harnesses, rescue.
- Confined Spaces – awareness, manholes, tanks, pipes, traversing, breathing apparatus, atmosphere monitoring.
- Vehicle Safety – driver safety awareness, off road, specialist 4×4, trailers, vehicle recovery, quads at work, reversing assistant (banksman).
- Operational Safety – behavioural safety (the safe team), risk assessment, permits to work, equipment records and storage, incident management, abrasive wheels, manual handling.
- Management Training – covering team roles, individual personality types, communication, finance, understanding organisations, leadership, dispute resolution, sales and marketing.
- Safety Services – Site safety assessments, Safety audits, Performance assessment, Work at height and confined spaces identification and classification, Record keeping for equipment (inc calibrations) and training.
If your specific needs are not met through the courses listed above please call us. Training can often be provided on your site, or alternatively at our training centres. Bespoke Training is available on request.
We offer a range of Safety Services that complement our training and will help you to run a safe operation and meet your statutory obligations.
Contact Us Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on YouTube Follow us on LinkedIn
Tel. 01270 589 615